International Conference “Rural tourist product – experiences and challenges”
was held 15-16th April 2011 on the premises of Kielce Trade Fairs
The conference was organised within 3rd International Rural Tourism and Agrotourism Fair AGROTRAVEL, the attendance to which was free of charge for all the conference participants.
The main aim of the conference was to spread knowledge and good practice regarding the attainment and perspectives of rural tourism. Organisers wished to summarise the experiment which had lasted 20 years in the Polish rural areas by evaluating the economic effectiveness of the rural tourism for the rural areas development as well as by indicating a new approach based on professional customer service, creation and networking of products and effective promotion.
Interdisciplinary character of the conference made the event appealing to the wide range of specialists, including the representatives of local activity groups, regional and local tourist organisations, agrotourist associations, education and science institutions as well as organisations and institutions supporting the development of rural tourism.
The variety of topics included in the broad conference programme concerned diverse domains of tourist activities – past experience, real cooperation, practice and financing sources as well as challenges ahead.
The participants took active part not only in the plenary sessions of the conference, but also in workshop and study visit of their own choice, which presented the rural tourism products of the Świętokrzyskie Voivodeship.
The register of the presentations from the Conference
The International Conference “Rural tourist product – experiences and challenges”
• BAZARNIK JACEK – “Internet communication – creating a new value”
• CSIZMADIA LÁSZLÓ – “The multiplicator role of the rural and agrotourism in the regional development”
• CZERNIEC WIESŁAW – “Implementation of the www.agroturystyka.pl system experiences”
• DZIASEK ELŻBIETA – “Cooperation for rural tourist product”
• KACHNIEWSKA MAGDALENA – “Strategy of shaping the quality of the rural tourism offer”
• MAJEWSKI JANUSZ – “The second rural tourism generation. Challenges ahead”
• MAJEWSKI JANUSZ – “Creating a rural tourist product brand”
• NALAZEK MIROSŁAW – “The Polish tourist information system role in the agrotourism promotion”
• NIEDZIEJKO ELŻBIETA – “Cooperation in the area of financing, promotion and rural tourist product sale by way of example of the promotional campaign „Suwalszczyzna’s land as a fairy tale”
• PACEK PAWEŁ – “Support in the area of tourist services, sport and recreation”
• SREBRO BOŻENA – „The Małopolska’s country herbs scented”
• STRZEMBICKI LESZEK – “Rural tourism promotion in Poland. Experiences and challenges”
• TATARA JADWIGA – “Rural tourism products of the lubelski region”
• TATARA JADWIGA – “Cooperation in the area of creating rural tourist products”
• WALAS BARTŁOMIEJ – “Agrotourism, rural tourism, lodgings…Which direction?”
• WILK-GRZYWNA MAŁGORZATA – “Rural tourist product icons”
• WILK-GRZYWNA MAŁGORZATA – “Coherence marketing activities as a condition of creating quality tourist products”
• WYRWICZ ELŻBIETA – “Rural tourism and agrotoursim development. Experiences of the XX century”
• GAŁEK OLGA – “Local product promotion”
• KAMIŃSKI RYSZARD – “Creating a local brand”
• KAWALEK INGA – “Cooperation – networking in the area of local products and tourism”
• LEŚNIAK LESZEK – “Agrotourism – LGD role with taking the opportunities created by PROW 2007-2013”
• MOLSKI CEZARY – “Innovativeness and operating programmes 2007-2013 – innovativeness in tourism”
Registration form CONFERENCE 2011 – download
Programme of CONFERENCE 2011 – download